Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who's keeping up with...

...the entries? Like I said, I wanted to blog more! I won't be repetitive and keep saying this session was great and I enjoyed it... Let's just assume it!! Fell in love photographing another family, truly wonderful people. I sometimes get nervous at family sessions, especially when there are more more than mom, dad, and child!! I always hope I get the right shot for them, I hope they love them... I happened to get to get not only ONE photo, but a few really great ones that I would want blown up on canvas in my home. D, thanks for letting me capture your family, and I will see you again soon!

this is my favorite family shot ever (I think it is on the website too). You don't even see their faces, but speaks volumes...
Photobucket

sweet baby sister...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson