Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

...to all the fathers, and especially to my husband, who is kick-butt as a dad. Sometimes I have to stop myself and realize that I married the best man ever! He great to our two girls, who just ADORE him. He has his "things" with them, that I know nothing about, and admit, I am a little jealous about! Besides all the fatherly stuff, he is incredibly supportive to me while my business takes off. Every time I have a shoot, he is home alone with the girls. It is amazing that every time I come home from a session, the house is immaculate, something is cooked (or about to be cooked), and the girls have had their naps and are happy as clams. I could not, NOT, ask for a better man for our family. He is my rock. Here he is below, earlier today, throwing our 14 month old around. Thank you, G, for being, well, you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson