Friday, June 5, 2009

I did say before...

...how much I love being outside, right?! I can't get enough of the nice weather (when we have it!) and being able to shoot outside on-location! M is 9 months old and was a gem at our session, and a TROOPER! Loved the beach, the grass, the basket, the grass again...everywhere I put him for pictures, I got a smile! I swear this age is so much fun to photograph! The babies are so animated at this age, not to mention fascinated with everything... T, it was a long time waiting, between the weather to finally hit us and be nice, but we finally got it and I am incredibly happy with the results!!! One year pics??! ;-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love that last one "why am I lying on the ground??" Nice capture

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson