Friday, June 19, 2009

There is nothing more beautiful...

...than a breastfeeding mom. Oh wait, yes there is, a breastfeeding mom to twins. I am thankful to J for allowing me to post these on my blog. You are truly a wonderful mom- it comes so naturally to you. I am INCREDIBLY honored that I was able to capture this moment. I look at these pictures and I get teary-eyed. As a breastfeeding mom to a 14 month old, some days I am just dying to stop- but watching and photographing you feeding your boys, now I am in no rush. This was my first time shooting twins- they made it seem EASY! C and J are such good boys- 6 months old and the CUTEST ever, with sparkling blue (or green, depending on the shirt) eyes. Can you believe they are fraternal??!! Thanks again J, can't wait to see you guys in November for their first birthdays and our holiday session. Thank you again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson