Thursday, June 18, 2009

Holiday Session Information!!!

Wait...isn't it June??!!

I know, but since October has completely filled already, I had to think about the holidays. So here is the deal- I am booking for holiday sessions from November 1st to December 1st. (Unless, of course, you are already booked in November for a session- J, I am waiting for those twins!!) Being done by December 1st will assure that you get your pictures in time for the holiday season- get your cards out, etc etc.

I have holiday package info coming soon as well (be on the look out). Ideas for sessions are still being brainstormed, but think super fun, different sessions coming your way (can anyone dress into their cutest Holiday pajamas and say PILLOW FIGHT??!!) LOL, just a thought! I refuse to do anything traditional or cheesy, that's just me. If you have had a session with me, you know I am a little crazy, and if you haven't had a session yet, well, get ready! Why not start with a with the holidays?!

Here is the bad news... I will not be booking at all from December 15th to January 15th (I may be making exceptions for newborns, as they have minds of their own and I cannot tell them to show up when I am taking time off). It is our first holiday season in our new home, not to mention I have not seen my brother or my sister in almost a year now... I'd like to celebrate this holiday, and make it extra special for my two girls.

Thanks for understanding this much needed break to unwind and recharge my battery. I came out of the gates full force with this business, and it hasn't stopped since, so I am really excited to relax, eat a LOT of food, hang with my two growing girls, and try to see my sister and her seven kids (yes, SEVEN!!! I am a follower on her blog, check her out!) and my brother and his 3 boys... Oh yeah, and my mom and dad, who in the midst of all this, up and sold the home I grew up in and moved to South Carolina this week!

Thanks for reading and keeping up with the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Can't Wait!!!! I'm ready to sign up!!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson