Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have decided I am going...

..to blog a lot more. There are so many sessions that I still haven't blogged about, sessions near and dear to me, babies that were born premature, children that have made me laugh, whose sessions I look back on with a smile. So I will try to catch up with the old and continue on with the new... Baby boy L was the cutest, sweetest boy with an amazing head full of hair! He was the second newborn that I have done in my home- basically because all my moms had their babies at the same time (naturally), so I feel like I am working around the clock trying to get all my sessions in. To L's mom and dad, I truly enjoyed hanging with you both, and thank you for a great session. He thought he was going to win by staying awake- but doesn't he know I am a Virgo, and a perfectionist, and I just won't give up? ;-) Thanks L, for letting me win.

this pose never seizes to shock me- newborns and their flexibility!
Photobucket

I love first putting them on their belly, and they kind of just fall into a cute pose...
Photobucket

something new, a twist on the thinking pose...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson