Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I love when gift certificates...

...end up being amazing shoots. It's because the mom's never plan for it, just kind of get a certificate for a session and go with it. I was SO HAPPY with these... Baby D was one of the best babies, so happy and content, and I am glad I was able to get to him! I never plan for the newborn sessions to be early, so I was shocked when I received the email two weeks before his due date, telling me he was here! Luckily, they live close by, and I shot over and got some great captures. Thanks to Liz and her aunt for referring me and getting her this gift... :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gotta love capturing a smile!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I know I am bias but that is a really cute baby!!! Mommy of Baby D

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson