Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ever just meet someone and...

...click with them, right away? J and P, what can I say- you guys are amazing people, and I had such a great time. I do, however, feel a little used, being passed around your group of friends like some, well, whatever. :-D You know what I love about photographing so many people in the same circle of friends- the fact that I have to bring something different to the table. I am constantly coming up with different ideas, different props, different ways of posing, because let's face it, it is great to be different. So again, another amazing newborn. Baby boy J was great, and although we didnt think he had it in him, he pretty much slept the whole time. He had eyelashes that made me hate him!!! Thanks again guys, for letting me in to your home. Again, a great time had by all.

those lashes I was telling you about!
Photobucket

daddy's little skateboarder!
Photobucket

thanks J, for a different looking hat!
Photobucket

Photobucket

my.....favorite.....shot
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson