Saturday, June 27, 2009

I just want to take a minute...

...and say thank you to everyone for loving my work... (And no thanks for keeping me up until 3am almost every nite for the last 5 months editing!! YES, I am currently in the process of hiring an editor... He is PHENOMENAL, cannot wait to start working with him...). Anyway, you guys have been wonderful. Thank you to all of my "old" clients for coming back...and to my new clients, well, thank you for waiting for an appointment. I am always going the extra mile to make sure that you love the photos that I get to you- hoping you see them and say, "This was definitely worth the wait!" And to the potential clients that have wanted something and I have been unable to give you an appointment- I do hope you think of me in the future...

That's it- just a big thank you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson