Thursday, June 18, 2009

And who ever said that boys...

...aren't fun to photograph?! S was a riot, and we had a ball. And you know what? Where girls are cute and all in pettiskirts and bows (I have 2 girls, I know), I love getting down and dirty (literally) with boys. We played in the dirt, on a bull dozer, with cars and trucks, on the beach, in the field... It was non stop fun- and tiring (my legs are a little sore today!) Thanks, C, for a great couple hours. I wish it hadn't ended!!

this was our last stop, and his first smile- had I known it was a bulldozer that was going to make him laugh, this is where we would've started!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i L-O-V-E this photo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson