Thursday, June 4, 2009

My newborns are lucky for me...

...to have such an amazing friend! What the heck does THAT mean?! lol Well, my dearest and closest friend surprised me a few weeks ago and gave me this amazing blanket- a blanket that I had been wanting for my newborn sessions for about 5 months now, but couldn't bear to buy it just yet. So you could imagine my surprise when I opened the box to see it!! So why are my newborns lucky?! Well, look and see! It photographs AMAZING, the colors are phenomenal, and I have used it a every newborn session the last two weeks. Baby A was the first to be photographed on it. She was such a beautiful girl, and check out her LIPS!!! And her sister??!! Let's just say, I have two girls close in age myself, and I do NOT look forward to what is going to happen in the future. Melissa, let us BOTH lock our doors now! The blond hair, blue eyes (insert fainting icon)..... I am ending this blog now, out to the hardware store to buy chain links right now, and putting one in the mail for you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! These are so beautiful. I just ordered that kind of blanket to play with. I'm stalking pregnant friends to practice on.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson