Saturday, June 13, 2009

My new macro lens...

...has me incredibly excited!! I've been using it for my newborn sessions, and the closeups and the detail in those itty bitty body parts is incredible. Take Baby K, for instance... look at his teeny tiny hands and toes- I just wanted to eat him up! He had eating on his mind too- the kid must have feasted for at least an hour- which I never mind, I love talking and hanging with new parents, getting to know them. C and K, I will drive to Brooklyn for you guys whenever you want!! Thank you for letting me in your home to photograph your sweet boy. Congratulations again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to Sandra over at SeptemerBlue for inspiration on this picture...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson