Saturday, June 27, 2009

Are these not the most gorgeous...

...kids you have ever seen?! Had an amazing time photographing them in their own home- and they had a great time when their mom told them it was okay to jump on her bed!!! They took full advantage of that moment! It was the first time I had ever photographed a family in their own environment, and I loved every minute of it. No backdrops, no props, just kids- being themselves. A, thank you for letting me into your beautiful home, for letting me play with the kids... I can't wait to be on-call for that first snowfall and get them running and playing together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love these kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can only imagine this face in about 15 years...a true heartbreaker!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson