Thursday, July 30, 2009

A year later...

...and Mika is still just as beautiful as she was last winter when I first met her. What I love most about photography is the fact that it can come full circle for me some day. What does that mean? That means I captured Mikayla as a newborn, and if I am lucky, I will be able to watch her grow, and photograph her high school senior pictures, maybe her engagement photos, her wedding, her maternity, and quite possibly, her own child's newborn session. THAT is a full circle for me, and I have hopes and dreams to watch my clients grow into young women (and young men!) and capture their lives through out. And don't think I forgot about Nic, her handsome older brother, who is a bundle of energy and fun to photograph. Nicole, I look forward to years of photographs of your children (and hey, maybe we can get all four of you together one day!) I adore them, you know I do, and I'll see you this Christmas again. I apologize for another large share for this one, but I just couldn't help myself!

Don't you just wanna squeeze her legs??!!!




I am going to get "Chandler" on you all and say, "Can she BE more excited?!


I just love this shot....




No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson