Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am so in love with everything...

...about photography. After every session, no matter what, I am beyond excited to give the photos to my clients. So, it's official, I am obsessed with photography. All my friends, okay, my friend (you know who you are), hate me because it is all I talk about, all I think about. Whether it's a new location or a new prop, I love to be different and creative all the time. Anyway, I loved this family session. DJ gave me a run, literally... With a fresh pair of walking legs, there wasn't much sitting going on. That's okay with me, though. He was a ton of fun, and we had a great time.

I love doing this shot at my family sessions...I always think they turn out great!


Cutest EVER!




No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson