Thursday, July 16, 2009

Every newborn session...

...is a little different somehow. Some are super bendy, some are super sleepy... Some are just super cute, like Baby L. He was so tan and cute, with THE MOST AMAZING lips on a newborn I have ever seen. This was another one of my 9:30 late nite sessions, which I am actually loving lately. R and her husband actually walked in to a newborn session of mine a couple months ago when she was about 8 months pregnant. She was stopping by to give the new baby a gift (who is actually at the top of my blog), and actually got to see first-hand a session. As I was packing up, she asks, "Are you available in July?" And I actually wasn't, but how could I say no??! I couldn't- I rarely turn down a newborn session unless I REALLY have no room.... I just love them, what can I say?!

She actually walked in to me getting this shot with her friends baby, and asked me for it....


I am obsessed with itty bitty toes, can you tell??


Nope, was NOT lying about those lips!


Couldn't you just eat him up??!!!!

3 comments:

  1. your pictures are really great. I can't wait to see pictures of my little girl you took today.
    Once again thanks for coming out to do the shoot.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I just got one of those fringie blankets and can't wait to play with it. Your pics were always great but you're definitely evolving. I can't wait until we finally get to have a rain-free, boo-boo free, bad haircut free session of our own

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson