Saturday, July 25, 2009

Was this session cursed...

...or what?! J booked this session 4 months ago, and we planned a date in early June for the beach. We all showed up at the beach to a sand storm! We aimed for a few weeks later= no go, rain and thunderstorms in the forecast. We then met at the beach a couple weeks after that= again, too windy. Finally, today, we got it, great day... It couldn't be perfect though- we hid under a tree for 15 minutes while a rain cloud went by!!! What a nightmare! :-D I met A a few months ago after our session was booked, and I could not WAIT to photograph her. Blond hair, beautiful dark blue eyes that reflect light like you would not believe! So, even though is seemed as though the session may have been cursed, I got some great shots! J and A- never in my life have I laughed so hard during a session. Thanks for an eventful day!!



I love how dad made her laugh!!




1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and you really captured her eyes.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson