Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, alright, i DO love...

...my newborn sessions. Who doesn't?? Don't answer that- I know some photographers who just cringe at the thought of photographing a newborn. They ARE hard, but worth it in the end. Baby Girl R trucked it in all the way from Jersey for her session. And at only 9 days old, she was amazing after the long trip. And any time I say "amazing" for a newborn session, I mean "sleepy". :-D My husband walked down the stairs while she was mid-pose, and said, "How do you get them to do that without them waking up?!" T and B, thanks for taking the trip! R is so sweet and pretty, and I had a great time.

Been wanting to get this pose- she was the perfect candidate!




I guess she was happy with this pose...


Yup, I got TWO smiles this session...

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson