Monday, July 27, 2009

At three days young...

...she takes the cake and has become my youngest newborn! (Now, if only I can meet client in the hospital...LOL!) Being so young, she was super scrunchy. I think I actually folded her in half at one point! Brooke's mom contacted me a while back, and she is just the sweetest woman I have ever met. She wanted to document this session because it is her last child, which I think is just so meaningful and precious. She has three BEAUTIFUL children, and I was only half kidding when I told her that I wished I could hang out with them all day. Middle girl K is so loving- she adored her big brother in ways I have never seen, and is such a mom to her little sister already. Big brother- 9 years old...so handsome and smart beyond his years. I can't rave enough about this session, and I am posting more photos than usual from this session. Thanks for looking, and J, thanks for an amazing day.

Yes, the folded in half shot....


I love these "womb" shots, but especially this one because she was so young, it seemed to suit her perfectly!


Yeah, rings on toes= thumbs down... I love this one!


Woudn't be a newborn session without a 10-toe shot...


She opens her eyes!


One word for this pose- yessssss! Have only gotten it at one other session!


Big sister...


Big bro and sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson