Thursday, July 2, 2009

Someone please email me...

...and tell me enough newborns already?! I am guessing I WON"T get that email though. Who can ever get sick of a newborn?! I mean, I love them! I swear I can just eat them up. So, another newborn, sweet baby girl. I was a LITTLE nervous about this session- she was 2 weeks old. I haven't been able to get to my newborns super fast anymore- not with the rain that June brought upon us and the rescheduling and craziness that the beginning of summer has brought. I had my doubt, but she melted after about an hour. I was SO happy with this session (and relieved I was able to give the mom images that she would love).

And STAY TUNED!!!! My first set of TWINS coming TOMORROW!!



Gotta love my macro lens! The detail, the detail!




Gosh, I just love this image- big sister love....


Yup, got this pose once, and I can't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson