Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love the personalities that shine...

...in my one-year-old sessions. At 12 months, it seems that the transition from babyhood to toddlerhood has already been made, and they are really coming in to who they are going to be. Aidan had such a great personality, and I enjoyed every minute of today (minus the sweat! Boy, was it H-O-T today!) My favorite part of the session? Before I even turned on my camera, I grabbed A to place him in the first spot, and he nuzzled his head on my shoulder... :-( What is not to love about that?! Anyway, we were all over the place today, and he was great with wherever we went... as long as there was food involved! Sorry, Dad, for having to work so hard in the "gerber puff placement"! Thanks, M, for today, and I am glad I was able to find a spot for you. You are an amazing family with an astounding love for your sweet boy. I was lucky enough to shoot Aidan on his actual birthday, so Happy 1st baby boy!

My favorite capture I think...




ah, the innocence....




we ended with a little cupcake eating


No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson