Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Must be a pretty big contract...

...yup, she is worth millions!" A comment from a passer by at this session, and my answer to him. :-) Em was incredibly easy going, didn't fight us through outfit changing and spot re-locating. You know what my favorite part of this session was? The very beginning, when I walked up to her and introduced myself- she automatically put her arms out for me to hold her. Nothing feels better in the world, I swear. A lot of it because 10 months is a tough age- the whole separation anxiety thing, fear of strangers, etc etc. So it really feels amazing when a child this age comes right to me... That is how I knew it was going to be an easy session. Thanks so much J, for an afternoon spent of great photos!







2 comments:

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson