Friday, July 3, 2009

Twenty tiny toes...

...means that, yes, the twins were born!!! Ten day old twin girls that I have been waiting to photograph for about five months now- they were worth the wait!! O and S were just amazing. As I photographed them together, all you do is just let out a huge sigh at how bonded they already are. When one fussed and I put them together, IMMEDIATELY, they calmed and fell into deep sleep. Jen, thank you SO much for letting me capture your girls. You and T are phenomenal parents, and I look forward to photographing the girls' bond again.











one of my favorites from the session


8 comments:

  1. Wow....STUNNING!!! I stayed up waiting for the teasers & it was so worth it!!! Summer, you do amazing work but with babies as beautiful as S & O it has to be a little easier :0) Can't wait for the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just nursed my little angels and thought...let me take a quick glance and see if any pics have been posted.... and OMG!!!! I am hysterical crying at 1:30am. I can't stop... I can not begin to thank you for these amazing photos. I am completely speechless. You were so unbelievable with the girls...so calming, soothing and patient with them. You are definitely blessed with a gift, born to do this work Summer. T.J., the girls and I can't wait to work with you again.
    God Bless you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer once again you did an amazing job, you really captured the love those tiney girls have for eachother, cant wait to see the rest!!!

    Catherine
    (Sophias momma)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos Summer! Those babies are just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer you are amazing! What a treasure you've created for the blessed parents of these sweet baby girls! I'm thrilled you chose my Cloud 9 Poofy Hats for them. I hope the parents loved the shot!

    ;) Tricky Drake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are some of the most beautifully touching photos I have ever EVER seen. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely incredible. These photos are positively stunning. Nothing short of art...

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson