Monday, July 6, 2009

Not one photoshoot to share...

...but actually three! I spent the day at the arboretum last weekend, met some amazing families, and got some great captures! Instead of a separate blog for each one, I decided to just put some of my favorites up! First, there's little boys P and C, both with me to celebrate their first birthdays. It was a great morning spent with boys, who I feel I just don't get to photograph enough! Both of them had THE MOST STUNNING blue eyes I had ever seen. Blondie P's eyes were the lightest blue- check them out- there is no photoshopping going on there! And C's eyes are these deep, royal blue color that girls are going to lose themselves in some day. I ended the day with a four month old baby girl A, who is so easy to photograph it was ridiculous. She was so picture perfect, she almost looks fake- like a porcelain doll or something. Thanks everyone for a great day- finally, this weather broke... these sessions were a long time coming!

greatest capture of a mom and son ever- I love it!


I wasn't lying about the eyes!










nothing like a cake smash in a radio flyer, lol


my GOSH she is pretty!




can you blame her for her beauty? Look where she is getting half her genes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson