Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A session near and dear to my heart...

...is baby Sophia. Three months ago I photographed Sophia when she was just over a week old. I recently found out that she has been diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy- in which there IS a possible cure for!! I will let her facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=78605264002 ) tell her story. We, as parents, are in a HUGE effort to fund raise for Sophia, to give her a chance at a beautiful and fulfilling life.

I can only tell Sophia's story through the images that I was able to capture that day... She is truly the sweetest baby, and is being raised by the most loving parents ever. I feel so blessed that her parents are letting me capture their beautiful daughter again in a few weeks. See you soon sweet girl....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson