Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And back to another...

...newborn session. Baby L was a pure joy to work with- she allowed me to change her hat multiple times while sleeping, and then woke up for me for a little while so I can capture those gorgeous eyes! I just love when my sessions come full circle- meaning I met L's mom when she was pregnant with her, and photographed her maternity pictures back in late January (see the beautiful, blond, pregnant woman above where my logo is). L looks exactly like her mom- which can only mean one thing: her parents are going to be in B-I-G trouble when she is allowed to date!!! Thanks C for letting me in your life not once, but twice, to capture such a memorable time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson