Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's do a little math here...

...and figure out just what I was dealt with! Two sets of twins, two cake smashes...so I guess that four kids and four cakes... Adding it all up= a whole lot of chaos, and laughs, and a nite of sleep for me! M & J (skull caps) I just adore- their mom is an amazing person, and this session was insane. From the black frosted cakes (two words come to mind for this- never again!! LOL) to the amazing skull caps, it was just a great overall session, and I am glad I was able to capture them turning two together. K and J (boy and girl twins), well, weren't huge fans of the cake, and THAT session actually ended in tears, which was fine, because that is what I love about photographing cake smashes and also photographing twins (and maybe just taking pictures in general!) It's not about heading to some studio and taking a picture of your child standing next to the number 2 in honor of their birthday- it is about capturing their PERSONALITIES, who they are in the setting that they are dealt with. When I take a picture, I want you to look back at that same picture in 50 years and say, "Oh my gosh, I totally remember when this picture was taken!" But enough talk, here's the pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson