Sunday, May 10, 2009

Not my typical photoshoot...

...where I am holding or shushing or playing peek-a-boo! lol Instead, I was telling A to flirt with me a little, which I guess was a little awkward being I am almost 30 and am married with two kids...!! :-D A's mom approached me a while back to see if I can take pictures of her son, who will be heading into the modeling world in a few short weeks. I said no problem, and happened to be really excited to see what I came out of this shoot with. A was INCREDIBLY easy to photograph, SUCH a natural in front of the camera, and if Ralph Lauren or Abercrombie doesn't pick him up, I would be in complete shock. If I HAVE any blog stalkers, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as my usual. And D, you are an amazing mom who sees not only the beauty in her own children, but in everyone and everything around her. You have this energy about you that just makes everyone around you smile and feel at ease. A truly amazing woman...





2 comments:

  1. My daughter just asked if he was on America's Next Top Model because he looked like the boy on there.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson