Thursday, May 7, 2009

It is SO nice to finally...

...be outside!!! It has been a rough rough winter, and this was my first outdoor session of the season- and I hafta say, I am SO excited for the rest of the summer!!! In case anyone DOESN'T know, I really haven't been do this long- "this" being photography. So, in actuality, this summer is actually my first summer of being in business!!! How exciting! And I've already got some NEW ideas up my sleeves (although any idea I have is new, considering I've never done them before hahaha). Anyway, I finally caught up with these sisters, after months of waiting... They were certainly well worth the wait!!! Linda, thank you so much for understanding and putting up with my crazy schedule!! Your girls are just gorgeous, and I haven't been able to stop talking about them since. I am starting to annoy myself! :-D





1 comment:

  1. This baby is gorgeous!!!...With the tongue out...Oh my god!!! The colors you captured are so breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson