Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting a taste of family sessions...

...outdoors- and I am LOVING them! My approach to family sessions is incredibly laid back and un-posed, which is why I think I am thoroughly enjoying them. Overall, I have just been excited about being outside, being my first summer in business... Anyway, this was another great session, and I really enjoyed capturing the girls- this age is always a difficult one (getting a 2 year old and an infant together is always tough), and I always walk out thinking, I really hope I got a great one for a frame for their house... And I did! As soon as I got this one, I pretty much pumped my fist Macauley Culkin style in Home Alone, thinking "YES!" in my head. C, it was great finally meeting you (how long were we waiting for this one??!!) You have an amazing family, and I look forward to seeing the girls grow together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson