Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guess who came back for...

...another session?? Well, not necessarily back for an actual session, but this was dedicated to getting some family pictures. When I photographed Luke at his newborn session ( *see "I just love when..." post), dad couldn't be there. I said, no problem, come by my house later, when he's a little older and holding his head up really great, so I can get the family shots for you. And it was amazing!! For 25 minutes, Luke gave me his best stuff!!! A and M, you guys are phenomenal and I am SO GLAD I was able to get the 3 of you together finally. :-) I am loving all of the pictures I got, but here are a few.






1 comment:

  1. You do amazing work...the 1st and last one are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson