Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet newborn | Long Island Newborn Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

Some changes coming soon to my website= I have ANOTHER logo coming soon (don't ask, just go with it, lol), and I will be changing up the blog dramatically soon. I am also driving fast down another road called "let's dare to be a little different" avenue, where you will be passing houses of "different edits" and other houses of "unique locations".

Anyway, here is a sneak into Baby Marco, six days young. It was a little game today: my nikon vs Marco. Never in my life have I ever had a stronger newborn- although he slept through EVERYTHING, he blatantly refused ANY posing (even in the deepest of REM!). That is just fine, Marco. I think my Nikon won... Nikon 1, Marco 0. Welcome to this world sweet boy, and congratulations L and P. You have a future bodybuilder of some sort on your hands, ;-).

I am so in love with this capture, and the not so "summer lyn" edit on it....






this was all he gave me on his belly... 5 seconds was all I needed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson