Friday, September 4, 2009

Blond haired, blue-eyed brothers | Long Island Family Photographer | Long Island Child Photography

I have known these boys for almost a year- Ryan and Brandon are two of my "original" clients; I shot them back in the winter, and photos from that session remain some of my favorite captures. You may recognize the blond hair, fair skin, and STUNNING blue eyes from a blog entry long ago. D, thank you again for another great session. I look forward to seeing your boys grow every year.



the eyes, they eyes, the eyes....


what a fun age- i cannot WAIT until all my newborns turn 4! lol


Happy 1st!


Mommy's boys....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Summer!!! You are so talented!!!
    Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!
    *D ;)

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson