Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 years of sweetness | Suffolk County Child Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

It took O a little while to warm up to me, being shy and all. I just have to say, MAN it feels good when you gain a child's trust. It is really the best feeling in the world. At first, she wouldn't really talk too much, held on to her mom and hid behind her legs! By the end she was in my arms, chatting away about Nemo. Again, what a feeling. This is why I can do this the rest of my life. This is why I quit being a cop. Because of days like these. Newborns are easy... scratch that- you definitely have to have a touch with them... But to crack the shell of a two year old, well, just heart warming I guess.

Anyway, here is O in all her sweetness....

My favorite...


Another fave....


She wasn't the biggest fan of being here, but it was a nice little spot and I wouldn't let her win! lol




Scaring her mom with a peek a boo in this one- she thought scaring us was hysterical!!


OH, and a HUGE thank you to Emily over at Emily Weaver Brown Photography for the rounded corner action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson