Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Under the boardwalk | Long Island Child Photography | Summer Lyn Photography

Down by the sea... I keep singing that song when I edit this! It was a wonderful morning spent with 7 month old I. He gave us all a run for our money, but SO worth every single capture! The beach was phenomenal this day- perfect day, perfect lighting, and the shot UNDER the boardwalk are just as great as the ones I grabbed ON this boardwalk in the bike path! (Don't worry, it was 8:30am, and mom was blocking one side and dad was blocking the other!) LOL I am so dangerous when I shoot! ;-)

Thanks for looking- this session has to be up there in favorite captures to date. How can they NOT?!! Look at his eyes! A dream to photograph....

Under...


On top...


Awwww....


The eyes, the eyes, the eyes...

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! The shot on the boardwalk is amazing... it NEEDS to be blown up huge for their wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY!!! This is one of my closest friends son and I looove the shots you have of him!!!! The last one looks like it could be in a gap ad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!! This is my cousins son Ilanchik he is absolutely gorgeous, my youngest daughter loves him so much. I can't believe we have a male model in our family. I wish I can kiss him and hug him know. Love u all you know who I am :)

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson