Friday, September 11, 2009

Sunset. Beach. Family. That's all I have to say. | Long Island Family Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

Well, we waited until the end of August for the sun to set on the beach.... Imagine, I went through the whole summer not doing any sunsets??!! What the HECK was I waiting for??!! The lighting, the sand, the water... Gosh, I could just die! I am absolutely in love with this family, these girls, and this session! I know it was the beach and all but the sand was crazy and I am STILL getting sand out of that chair to this day!! ;-) T, it was a great session and the girls were a riot. Thank you for allowing me to capture them.

You can imagine the stares we got as I hauled this chair out to the beach....LOL








I am in love with this one... This is the photo that makes me hate to live in New York, with Noreasterns and harsh winters... I wish I could get this weather and lighting all the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson