Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Siblings | Long Island Child Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

Brother and sister bond. I loved this session- and a lot had to do with their personalities and the love between them. Another session that was a long time coming, between rainouts in June and getting on the same page for a date. But another session WELL worth the wait! Thanks, B, for letting me capture them!! In all their glory and outfit changes!!!

These first 2 shots kill me, I am so in love with the personality that seems to just SPILL out of my computer screen from them! LOL


I mean, don't these just make you smile, even though you don't know them?! Like you want to just laugh right along with them?


And then there's the "awwww" shot... Check out the minor detail of his eyes being closed that just takes my breathe away


The "I will not let go of my daddy's leg (but not stop looking at the photographer) shot"...LOL


Nothing better than a holding hand with my mommy photo...

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love them! I always find it amazing the connection between you and every subject you photograph...that is one thing that makes your photos priceless.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson