Monday, August 3, 2009

Sweet Sophia | Long Island Baby Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

...and post a few more photos. I knew this session called for it. I won't go in to detail about Sophia again ( here is her website ), I will just post a few more from her session. She is incredibly special to me, and she holds a very special place in my heart. It wasn't important to me at this session to really capture "portraits"- what was more important was to capture the love they have for her- their bond as a family. Here are a few more that tugged at my heart (not to mention my tear ducts).







1 comment:

  1. these pictures are priceless. I have tears in my eyes after reading sophia' story. I have a 5 week old daughter and i can't even imagine. She is so beautiful. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson