Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby boy and his sister | Long Island Newborn Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

I love my job. I. Love. My. Job. Really. And do I even CALL it a job? I shouldn't. Why all this mumbo? Some know I just quit my job a few weeks ago as a city cop. Fun, at first, then you have a child (and children) and it changes your perspective on things. And it is sessions like these, with newborn boy R and his big sister E, that reassure "I did the right thing". Being at someone's home right after a baby is born is, well, amazing. There was just so much love and joy within this family- it just makes ya feel good. ;-) Thanks for letting me spend a couple hours with you all, and for making me love "going to work" that much more.



I can't get enough of seeing a newborn like this!


Played outside with her while her brother ate- is this a face, or what?!


She did this for M n M's, lol

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love your pictures. I love your style! I love the creamy skin : ). I am glad you are happy! Being happy is worth more than having the biggest paycheck in the world, right? : )

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson