Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday Girl | Long Island Child Photography | Summer Lyn Photography

With an amzing personality to boo! I actually had to find photos of her NOT smiling or laughing for variety! Addison was a gem, and I had such a great time with her. We celebrated her first birthday today, and although I have a few amazing newborn session to share, I just had to get these on the blog tonite. ;-) A new prop was a lot of fun to use, and she did exactly what I had hoped for. As soon as I put it on the ground she was immediately attracted to the colors, and I got some amazing captures! Erica, thanks for today. Did I already say that I had a great time??!!

I am in love....








1 comment:

  1. That gumball machine is the perfect prop. Wow. I just love it. The color and clarity to these is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson