Saturday, August 15, 2009

Beautiful Belly | Long Island Maternity Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

I really wish I did more maternity. B is stunning, and I mean STUNNING. At 30 weeks pregnant, she carries her pregnancy like every women only WISHED she did, including myself. We spent a wonderful morning together- and poor B, I had her in and out of clothing changes, laying on skinny railings, and just when I told her she was done, I thought of something else and made her change again. :-) Worth it though. Thanks again for being such a trooper... You have an amazing family and I look forward to seeing you FOUR soon!







She wasn't 100% about the name, but after this shot, I told her she wasn't allowed to change it! LOL




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! So loving the shot with the letters in the sand and the family in the background! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson