Thursday, August 13, 2009

Newborn Lashes | Long Island Newborn Photographer | Summer Lyn Photography

Does it GET any better than this? A new pose, a sweet brother/sister capture, and a nice, sleep smile... Oh wait, and the LASHES!!!! At least a half an inch long! That is all there is to it; it just doesn't get much better than this session. I crossed the Whitestone for this one and headed upstate- and boy was is worth every mile. Baby Ava was 12 days old, and I am not lying when I say she LOVED being folded in half! It was actually her preferred position, so I worked the angle. Thanks M for a great afternoon, and for letting me have fun with Ava. ;-)

Go ahead, get the rulers out!!






I wasn't kidding, this was how she preferred to be!


I like to think she smiled bc she was so comfortable and warm in the fur...


Nothing like a classic...

4 comments:

  1. Precious! Love the sib shot and the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I can NOT believe those lashes. What a beautiful series of pictures. Those children are precious : )

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson