Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No, I am not just a...

...newborn photographer! Although, the last 3 weeks have made me feel like it! I have been battling scheduling dates back and forth with Charlotte's mom for about 2 months- we FINALLY settled on a date, and I was able to photograph her daughter a week ago. In a word- stunning. Her eyes, her personality, her creamy white porcelain skin...everything about her! After a few outfit changes, though, she just wasn't having it anymore, so what do you do then? Give the birthday girl a cupcake! And we did...and I have never witnessed a cuter episode of eating in my life!! Happy 1st Charlotte, can't wait to see you again soon... :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson