Friday, April 24, 2009

I have GOT to be the luckiest...

...person ever! You see, we just recently moved about 2 months ago, and it just so happens that I moved across the street from one of the nicest women that I know- and a super plus that she has three girls- a 6 year old and 3 year old twins! Now, I say that I am lucky because not only is she such a sweet mom, but those girls are a photographers dream!!! And I have access to them anytime I want! So I took advantage and did some pics for mom for Easter- and I believe we are FINALLY getting a break in this New York weather, and so I will be taking these girls out and about in the town (bc Lord knows my two girls won't even humor me and look at the camera)!!! And oh yeah, their mom has promised to show me some great spots out in the Hamptons to shoot, which I happen to be REALLY excited about for some shoots in July and August that I have planned out there. Without further ado, my new guinea pigs... :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson