Saturday, April 11, 2009

After a whirlwind of newborns...

...I am finally updating my blog. It has been a crazy two and a half weeks, with a total of 12 newborns to shoot! All coming soon I promise. Starting off the newborn craze is Julia, who was yet another angel baby. I swear, I think God has blessed me with newborn luck, because all the babies I have shot are awake when they have to be awake, and sleep when I need them to sleep. Mary Beth, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met (I guess that's where Julia gets it from)! Thank you for letting me into your life, and don't forget to send me the birth announcement. On a side note, I really love getting the birth announcements from my clients- I keep them stored away, and I look at them every now and again, and think to myself, "I took these pictures??!!!" It means a lot to me- that I can capture such a moment in the lives of my clients that they want to share one of those moments with everyone to introduce their baby... :-) Thanks again, MB...





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson