Friday, April 3, 2009

In a single word...

...stunning. This is how I described eight day old Kayla to my husband when I got home from this shoot. I mean, her eyes just took my breath away! I am having a great run these last few months- all my newborns have had the sweetest temperaments! Kayla was no exception-she was SUPER scrunchy and super cute, and I loved every minute with her. After photographing Kayla, I thought about how I much I just love what I do, especially with my newborns. I cannot describe the feeling that comes over me when I am taking pictures of a new baby- it feels like going home, it really does. Jenn, thank you for giving me the opportunity to take pictures of Kayla, and yet again reinforcing the fact that this is what I was meant to do. Oh yeah, and I hope you like the basket picture! Who would of thought that the basket that sits by your front door that you carelessly throw your keys in everyday would make such a great picture with your daughter in it?? LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson