Sunday, April 12, 2009

Let me switch it up a little...

and have a little F-U-N!!! Here is a little "best of" post... Best of first (and sometimes second) birthdays in the last few months. It all started out a back in the fall, while stalking a few of my favorite photographers blogs, I came across the "cake smash" session- which allows our little one year olds to completely dive into a cake made just for them in celebration of their first birthdays. I thought to myself, I have GOT to do this for clients, only where are my one year olds???? FINALLY, four months later, I got my first one year old (I had begun to think I was going to have to wait for MY child to turn one- which is happening next month!!) And it has been a whirlwind of baking cakes ever since! So here are the best of the best in the last few months....





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson