Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hope you never grow tired of seeing them...

...because I'll never grow tired of photographing them. Fallan was just under two weeks old when I got to photograph her, but she acted like a 5 day old and slept for nearly the whole time... She has the the most amazing "Cindy Crawford" beauty mark ever, although I am thinking there is no way Crawford was this good looking as a baby!!! Megan, thanks for putting up with the craziness of my week! You have an amazing family, and you're two girls are beautiful- I was afraid that I might not be able to get a shot of 15 month old Teegan with her sister, but a lot has to be said for the parenting the way Teegan was incredibly gentle with her sister, showering her with love and kisses. You guys are great, and I can't wait to get a hold of Teegan and her blond ringlets again soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson