Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A beautiful, amazing, round...

...pregnant belly. And to top it off, a WONDERFUL family who took a two hour drive for this shoot. I am so glad I was able to capture this time for them- K is going to be a really good big sister, the way she was loving on her mom's belly was so heart warming. I remember being pregnant with #2, the only way I got my first daughter to touch my belly was to put paint on it!!! (It was a nightmare for my photographer to get this shot for me!) Needless to say, it will be a photographer's dream to get K and her little brother together when he is born... A single picture of that sibling love will be well worth the trip into Jersey!





1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! Great job on them. You have such an amazing eye. It's not photography anymore. It's art, pure & simple.

    ReplyDelete

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson