Monday, March 9, 2009

Wait a minute...

... I know these people! Sometimes the world is so small it's scary. Luisa called for Antonio's newborn pictures, and when I ran the bell, and big sister Alessandra answered the door, I knew where I was. Alessandra and my daughter Hannah played together at the park every day- they used to love holding hands and playing "who's the monster?" I remember when Alessandra was potty trained, I remember thinking how smart she was when she would recite all the letters and numbers to me... Like I said, small world. Alessandra continues to impress me: she has taken on a new role of big sister, and seems to have mastered that as well. Antonio was four weeks early, and so he basically slept the whole time. I am still going through frames to see if I got any with his eyes open! Here are my favorite captures from our session.





No comments:

Post a Comment

summer lyn photography

wife to Greg, mother to 2 beautiful girls, Hannah and Emerson